How will a drag queen get a feminine body shape?
How will a drag queen get a feminine body shape without surgery, just with the tools we have including tuck, makeup contouring, and butt padding.
This article will tell you how to build a drag queen body without surgery from how to tuck, How to tuck, how to contour your chest, and how to make your own drag hip.
How to tuck
1. Spray adhesive
It is easy to travel with and it works great the purpose of spray adhesive is probably normal for arts and crafts well tucking in a way is a kind of arts and crafts, so the point of spray adhesive is to help make the duct tape stick better and longer onto the skin, so your truck stays on all night we all know about some sweaty ass balls and some of you big old men out there trying to do some high kicks and you don’t want to your xx flinging off and showing your balls the world, so make sure you put on a little bit of spray adhesive to secure your balls.
2. Duct tape
Most people see regular silver duct tape from the dollar store or home depot or whatever but a queen I know turned me on to use this vinyl tape, it’s clear and sticky, and I am going to put a link below for you to be able to buy it it’s super cheap and they ship really fast and it is stretchy so it doesn’t pull on the skin as much.
Use tissue as a barrier between their skin and duct tape so you don’t tear your skin or hurt yourself.
4. Tucking panty
It will help secure the tuck tape, and if you have something that pops it there’s a barrier to where it’s just not dangling everywhere.
5. Leg spray
Leg spray helps to make legs perfectly and lastly after you are done with your show and you are back home before we call your trade over.
6. Goo Gone
If you don’t want to use adhesive and duct tape residue on your lady parts so you can use gone to get off the residue.
1. You are going to use the spray adhesive to shake the spray adhesive first, then you are going to spray right in the public area in small squirts and just a little bit, and the same thing back to the place where the duct tape ends. And then let it sit for a second so it gets tacky.
2. You are going to take your tissue and you are going to tear it and use the piece of strip front and to the back with your duct tape to make sure your duct tape will not touch the skin directly on your genitals.
3. Take a tape about 12 inches, but the specific length it’s up to you because a different person has a different body, only this length can from your cubicle reach from your pubic area to the back should be good, and you want your chalupa to stay back there. Now you know some cases are more like a taquito it should be relatively easy for you. Take where you want to place it in the front where the glue is right where this spray adhesive is pull up your chalupa back and then you are going to secure it with the tape at the ends. You can repeat this step twice and more once on either side and pull everything back.
Secret tip: take the edge of the duct tape and peel it in towards the center so it gets really narrow. And take the one last piece of duct tape, and go over that one last area.
4. Tucking panty is the last to do because it holds everything in place.
5. When finishing all the above steps, you can spray your legs and body, and rub them. It is great for blemishes from shaving.
How to contour the chest
3. Highlight cream
5. Setting powder
6. Shimmer powder
7. Finishing spray
1. Apply primer
started so the first thing you're going do to set yourself up for success today is to apply primer across your chest which will allow the makeup go on nice and smooth
2. Apply foundation & highlight
smooth you will need your highlight and foundation colors so for me the highlight is actually just white since I'm pretty pale apply that kind of in the center of each boob and then above the top I've been applied the foundation a little closer to the cleavage and then all around the white that I just applied above that area now for this particular look I am aiming for something that looks relatively natural and the key to that is that you are adding a lot of light and only a very little bit of Darkness via the contour so once you've applied that foundation I blend it out I try to keep the highlight looking pretty pure and bright so I start with that for the blending and then I blend into the rest of the foundation a lot of people actually take this all the way up their clavicle to their neck which can totally work for me I don't find that it makes that big of a difference so I typically just focus on the chest and cleavage area one note I'm aiming for something that looks fairly realistic but if you want to do something more crazy you totally can with your chest and cleavage but all of my tips will be for this particular style of look
3. Apply contour
After I've applied the highlight and foundation I then go in with the dark contour and this is where you only want just a little bit a lot of people make the mistake of carrying this all the way across the top of each boob which to me starts to look quite strange and you lose the illusion the key is actually to make sure it goes down the center and a little bit under you end up with something that kind of looks like reverse parentheses now then I'm blending in and note that we'll be going back down the center cleavage in just a minute so you don't have to be as perfect there but the rest of it you want to blend on up into the foundation that you previously applied so again this is curving a little bit towards the sides but it's not going all the way across each lobe
4. Paint cleavage highlight
Now apply that and blended it out we are going to define the cleavage so here we want a pretty sharp contrast so I am using a little brush and applying the white highlight cream and basically drawing a line down the middle and this is what really contributes to that look of depth when you have that bright white against the dark contour so here I am kind of fanning the white out at the top and bottom you don't have to be as precise at the bottom because you're probably going to be covering that with the rest of your look but I always like to give a little extra coverage just in case something shows that I don't expect to and then you're just going end out that white at the top
5. Set with powder
I'm going back in at this point to try to hide a little bit of the brushstrokes make this look a little smoother this is a very small wedge that I'm using to blend it out a bit and once you get to the bottom you can be a little less careful there and then when it comes to the top and actually blending into the rest of what you provide before I bring back the big Beauty Blender which allows me to just smooth it out a bit more and you don't need as much contrast up here you actually want it to start to look smooth and blend into the rest now inevitably if you're anything like me you're going ome touch-up so here I'm adding a little bit more of the contour to make those lines cleaner you'll also may need to add more in the highlight now I am adding the setting powder so here you can do either order but I like to use both the translucent and beautiful setting powder to the translucent has a little bit of pigment and that goes over the contouring foundation while the neutral has no pigment at all in a Jif you could just use one setting powder you may end up with the highlight parts looking a little less bright because of that but it's not a big deal once you've applied that and brushed it off you've
6. Apply shimmer highlight
The final step which to me really adds that level of pop that makes this look somehow realistic even though it's not is adding your highlight shimmer powder so I go back over that white area that defines the cleavage with more of the shimmer powder and I play it pretty heavily there and then I also add some to the top center of each boob so this will probably show right above your bra and this will really help to add send some more light hitting there which gives you that lovely look.
7. Setting with finishing spray
Then to finish it off I'm just using some finishing matte spray.
Hip padding tutorial
1. Sewing measuring tape
2. Paper and pen/pencil for taking notes of measurements
4. Felt-tip marker or marking pen
5. High-density foam
6. An electric knife (preferred) or knife
1. Prepare two foams and create the shape that I've cut in half we then turn it around and we're going to create a shape that is like a saddle that is the best way I can describe this shape is a horse's saddle we use the ruler to sort of measure out and make sure that everything is pretty. Created our saddle shape we want to round off all the corners and then in this sort of very central part of the saddle we're going to create a dot and measure that it is the same on both sides once we've done the dot we're going to create a circle around both of those dots and then we're going to create lines going down and outward from that dot that circle just like a sun.
2. Cut out the shape and adjust the thickness
Cut out that shape that outside shape first we want to make sure that we're getting all of our outside shapes perfect before we work on our gradient once we've got that outside shape we're going to start working on the gradient so we use that circle in the middle as the highest point we want to think of it like a mountain so that circle everything grades down off that circle leaving enough foam that it's not going to actually destroy the foam at the bottom because if it goes too thin it will just fall to pieces so working our way around just slicing and slicing and slicing this is where the electric knife comes in fantastic.
3. Sewn into a pocket that will fit snugly around your hips
The above three-part can help you get the main point of the drag queen body secret, here we also introduce some products which will leave out these complex steps, if you think it’s difficult for you, maybe these products will be the best choice for you.
High Collar Silicone Breast Plat
Breastplate, loved by Drag Queens and crossdressers. These may be extra large G cups, but they are light and comfortable to wear. Offering a large, busty shape, the silicone comes in 4 color choices so you can match it as close as possible to your own skin tone.
Artificial Vagina Underwear For Drag Queens
One-piece drag queen silicone breastplate & hip pad
1. Use an epilator to manage body hair once a week, which pulls the hair out from the roots. And shave with a razor once or twice a week
2. Try to avoid processed foods altogether. It definitely helps to control weight.
3. Throw in some bracelets, rings, or a small necklace, and you'll look a little more feminine.
4. Body cinchers and corsets to help give a more feminine shape to your body.
5. Wearing a padded bra and stuffing their clothing in order to create a larger bust and hips